About the Canada Visit Visa
A Canada Tourist Visa is an authority record gave by a Canadian Visa Office which is connected to your identification. It is evidence that you have met the necessities to enter the country as a transitory inhabitant (either as a guest, an understudy, or a laborer). It is authoritatively alluded to as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
There are two kinds of Visitor Visas for Canada:
- Single passage visa: Single section visas are allowed for a time of as long as a half year
- Different section visa: Multiple-passage guest visas are conceded for as long as 10 years or one month before the expiry date on the identification or reemergence visa (whichever date starts things out).
Qualification prerequisites for a Canada Visit Visa
The visa prerequisites for Canada traveler visa are:
- A substantial identification
- Confirmation of good wellbeing
- No criminal history or movement related feelings
- Confirmation that you mean on getting back to your nation of origin (expressing you have ties like a task, home, monetary resources or family)
- Confirmation of assets to support you during your visit
- Expected span of your visit and brief home
The reports needed for Canada vacationer visa are:
- A substantial visa with an expiry date surpassing a half year
- Reports to demonstrate your connections to your country
- 2 ongoing visa size photos with a white foundation having no boundaries
- The photo should not be over 90 days old
- A sworn affirmation or a greeting letter from your family members, in the event that you intend to live with them
- Clinical freedom declaration
- Copy of your return ticket as well as movement schedule
- Any extra archives needed by the neighborhood visa office
- Bank proclamations to demonstrate you have sufficient assets to live in Canada for some time.
Documentation is a significant advance in applying for a Canadian Tourist Visa.
Talk with a legal advisor who can assess your one of a kind conditions and application materials to zero any odds for visa refusal.
Application Process for a Canadian Tourist Visa
Application measure for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa – TRV):
- Stage 1: Choose whether to apply on the web or disconnected.
- Stage 2: Fill out a visa application structure with mentioned data and archives.
- Stage 3: Pay the visa handling charge by means of guaranteed check or bank draft.
- Stage 4: Visit the closest Canadian visa application focus with your identification, photos, and different archives.
- Stage 5: You need to give your fingerprints and photograph (biometrics)
- Stage 6: Submit your visa application structure at the Canada visa application focus.
- Stage 7: Get the receipt from the application place containing the one of a kind following number.
- Stage 8: Track your application web based utilizing this number.
Things to Note:
- On the off chance that you are applying on the web for a Canada travel, you ought to have a Mastercard and a scanner for the archives.
- Youngsters under 18 should go with the correct archives and meet similar section necessities as grown-ups. The line administrations official may request that minor youngsters show different reports relying upon whether the kid is voyaging alone or with somebody. Get some answers concerning the particular prerequisites for minor kids.
- Subsequent to applying for your visa, you might be asked to:
- Go to a meeting with our authorities in your country
- To send more data
- Get a clinical test
- Get a police endorsement
Cost to apply
It costs CAD100 (around 5,200 INR) to apply for a guest visa and the biometrics expense is CAN$85 (around 4,400 INR).
To expand your visit as a guest, you need to pay a charge of C$100 or Rs 5532.73 per individual. To reestablish your status as a guest, you need to pay a visa charge of C$200 or Rs 11065.45.
The handling time for a Canada traveler visa is 15 days, if your documentation is done appropriately. A business visa takes 1 to about a month and a half of handling time. An impermanent occupant visa application requires 16-20 days to be handled.